Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order failed but BitCoin still sent

Hey guys,

I recently decided to give Gear Phoenix a go after hearing good things about them. Last night I ordered some Clomid but as my bitcoins were sending the order timed out - payment had still gone through. Has this happened to anyone else? Sent an email so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to sort.

Saw someone post something similar a while back. GP have a solid rep so I am sure everything will be okay.

Comment

• mydragon98
      mydragon98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea its a bit of an odd system with the whole timeout feature but I guess its just because bitcoin fluctuates so much. Thanks for the reply.

i also had the same problem problem. put an order in. bitcoin payment went through. same thing happend it timed out. didnt receive confirmation email. contact viatheir site is not working and have yet to get a reply from an email. it has now been 4 days

Comment

Email them here mate. gearphoenix@tutanota.com
      They will get back to you.
      Click HERE to visit AlphaBeast

Comment

Checked my emails and they sorted me out real quick. so reviews are bang on 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Comment

Update: Never received an email from them but literally 2 days after I ordered it arrived in the mail. Incredibly fast delivery and although I didnt get an email the order still arrived way ahead of time. Massive rep, can defintley vouch for them!

Comment

GP are GREAT! Excellent communication via email, quick delivery (2 days and my Clen was there) and so far the GEAR is awesome!! Can vouch for them as well!!

Comment

Working...
            X