Coke Zero whilst cutting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke Zero whilst cutting?

Whats the opinion on things like zero calorie soft drinks whilst cutting to keep you full and curb the craving? Would it be bad for the liver/kidneys on cycle.

Ive seen a few nutritional experts say zero suger soft drinks are good for cutting. Low calorie and they fill you up

Comment

I always drink zero cal soft drinks to curb hunger. Works well

Comment

Agreed, diet coke and Pepsi max kinda drinks are perfectly fine in moderation, help to keep cravings at bay so you don't end up binging and ruining while weeks diet

Comment

• Amaan
          Amaan commented
          Editing a comment
          *whole weeks diet

I also drink sugar free energy drinks, lots of caffeine helps cravings

Comment

I have always have success drinking sugar free drinks Coke and mothers while cutting never had issue doing regular low carb and keto

Comment

• SmaCCa
            SmaCCa commented
            Editing a comment
            Good too see helping out a fellow forum member rather than sticking up for labs. It looks like all the hugs worked. Mwah!!

Two years ago I was recovering from an operation and got on cycle. Between the Test/Deca/Tramadol/Pepsi Max I shredded like a mofo.

Comment

I definitely smash down the sugar free soft drinks, pepsi max vanilla is doing wonders atm.

Comment

+1 for Pepsi Max Vanilla.

I have been trying to drink a coffee in the morning and just water all day but it's getting pretty boring.

I'm going for a walk to the shop now lol thanks NTRJ.

Comment

Zero sugar creaming soda and zero sugar pasionfruit 250ml ed subQ

Comment

Been using Coke Zero and Pepsi max not sure if they just give me suger cravings after?

Comment

Pepsi max vanilla has been doing wonders for me at work and hasn't effected my waist line at all.

Comment

I find if I drink diet rite cordial with soda water.....stops my cravings......it does contain 1g of sugar per serve. But I only drink coke when it’s mixed with rum👍

Comment

Love the stuff if i could find a 600ml syringe id inject it sub Q

Comment

I still had a coke zero day of the the comp. Just don't go crazy artificial sweetness... they can play on gut health

Comment

Working...
                          X