IASuperpharma - Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IASuperpharma - Reviews

Welcome to IASuperpharmas official review thread!
    Anyone who has purchased our products please feel free to leave some honest feedback for both the product and the customer service you received.

All orders can be made here: Iasuperpharma.is

Best Var I've had. Best CLEN I've had. Sibutramine is legit and Will be running sdrol soon.
    ​​​​only ordered once. First parcel never arrived. Free resend less one of my items (nordf) made it through.
    stealth was good but I'm too nervous to go again after loosing a parcel and item.
    the prices and deals are always tempting but abf is strict and now we seem to be having domestic issues also.

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
      IAsuperpharma commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your feedback Lowdose,
      May i ask, was the Nordf apart of a promo we where running when you ordered that resulted in a free item ?

ATM we're getting through ABF at a VERY HIGH rate, and our free resend gets through everytime for oils and over 90% for orals.

• Lowdose
      Lowdose commented
      Editing a comment
      IApharma no the nordf wasn't a freeby. When the first package didn't get past the border I decided it was the most likely to be picked up by sniffer dogs so I asked for it not to come with the resend.
      Not knowing how the first was packaged I had to draw my own conclusions. If you want to talk further my email is on your database.

For the sake of being honest and transparent... I wasn't a fan of IaPharma joining the forum after everything that happened. I won't go any further into that. But I did recommend them to a good mate of mine I train with everyday who was a lil low on cash and needed a cheap cycle. I think he bought 4x test300 and 2x300. Not sure how long delivery took but there was no problems recieving items. He refuses to do bloods (he's a stubborn prick who half asses everything) but he is blowing up like a beach ball. He's roughly 6 or 7 weeks in and he's up over 120kg from about 110kg. The bloke has freakish genetics but obviously the gear is well dosed and gtg.

I hope they keep up the good work and keep providing a quality service. I didn't believe they deserved a second chance but I was wrong. Im impressed and will most likely run a cycle from these guys in the future...

Comment

Alright guys, time to leave a review for IApharma
      I made an order with him on 28th of February, quick acknowledgment by his team about the payment received within few minutes. Communication was really great, looks like he has a actual big team dedicated to look after customers queries, really professional
      Prices - ridiculous cheap prices, awesome product range, shipping is insured stealth and free for orders over $300, let's be honest even a basic s cycle will be over $300,so it's a win win
      I made use of March promo where you get one vial free for every tow bought, so I got a bulking cycle for me and my mate of test e, npp, arimidex for price of one cycle
      Shipping - I got my stuff delivered today in less than 9days, cleared customs,, so just order a week in advance and you get good gear at awesome prices
      This is an honest review, the goods got through customs to Me in 9days
      I am tempted to make another order haha to avail this crazy march offer
      Thanks IApharma. I am attaching this screens hot of delivery proof by aus post
      My go to supplier from now on

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
        IAsuperpharma commented
        Editing a comment
        Great review Amaan, Thanks for the honest feedback and enjoy your bulking cycle!

Good review mate, I won a voucher with these guys but was a little hesitant seeing as it's coming from over seas, having to go through customs etc. but that review has made me feel a bit better about it, still unsure which product to get to try out though lol

Comment

bbjlifter ,bro give them a shot, you won't be disappointed. I took a risk, I was always scared to get anything from overseas but they say you need to take a bit of risk to get something. Make use of their March promo and you be paying only for half the cycle because you get free oils and Orals

Comment

Just buy any test, will need test for any cycle or king Kong is a bulking oral it looks bomb

Comment

Thinking about using the voucher I won and putting in a couple of hundred to get 100 I u of growth but worried it will get seized

Comment

Just made another order last night, I will keep you guys updated

Comment

Are the prices in aud?

Comment

They are usd to but stil cheaper

Comment

Time for another review for IA Pharma,this time order has been cleared by customs so should get it delivered tomorrow if they aus post is open on Saturday. This time around 12b days, mix of oils and orals, hcg,

So yeah guys, he is real deal getting good past customs 100%"for me but overall a high success rate, free resend if it gets seized, prices are great
                    ​​​​​My go to supplier Thanks IAsuperpharma

Comment

• IAsuperpharma
                      IAsuperpharma commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Glad to hear!

• SmaCCa
                      SmaCCa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How long do the parcels take to clear customs? Mines been held up for a week now.

I'll be jumping on their test e shortly and posting bloods about six weeks in when levels should have peaked. I'll be running 600mg pw for ten weeks so should be interesting!
                    Always on a comeback😆

Comment

• Streetsharks
                      Streetsharks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Keen to see how you go mate I ordered some too but am so paranoid now because I did an international bank transfer to pay instead of bitcoin
                      I'm sure it'll be fine but as soon as I did it I wanted to punch myself in the head hahaha

• T-boy
                      T-boy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wouldn't worry too much mate. I used to buy weed seeds from overseas all the time and that was with my credit card lol never had an issue.

IAsuperpharma, got my delivery today, everything in there, all packed nicely, good job, happy customer

Comment

• Lowdose
                      Lowdose commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was it mainly oils you ordered or a mix? What did you order

First time ordered from ..
                    Got my delivery of oils today.
                    well packaged.
                    thanks IAsuperpharma

Comment

Working...
                    X