No announcement yet.

TUDCA? anyone on the forum sell it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run liv52 and milk thistle together. How does tudcs affect the liver on orals but repair it afterwards?

Comment

• Amaan
      Amaan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hold off on the TUDCA during cycle as it can cause damage when taken with hepatotoxic substances (google TUDCA and alcohol for your own research).

https://examine.com/supplements/taur...xycholic-acid/

• Amaan
      Amaan commented
      Editing a comment
      Hold off on the TUDCA during cycle as it can cause damage when taken with hepatotoxic substances (google TUDCA and alcohol for your own research).

• Diamondcobra1488
      Diamondcobra1488 commented
      Editing a comment
      Try rich piana's liver and organ defender bro haha

May have a look into TUDCA depending on my next round of bloods. Always had a lingering suspicion that supplements related to liver/kidney health were a load of old **** though.

Comment

What you guys think of my liver values. I havent touched orals in months. Running test and tren atm.
      Last edited by SmaCCa; 06-05-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Amaan
        Amaan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey bro liver looks fine. Obviously alt is bit higher but you need to worry only if it is two or three times higher than the upper range but then liver might still be working fine , your results look fine
        Little bit of deviation from normal range could be due to alcohol or medications like nurofen etc
        Nothing too worry about
        👍👍👍

• SmaCCa
        SmaCCa commented
        Editing a comment
        You sir are a legend. Thanks for the wisdom brother

Tudca is magic for on cycle liver support seen plenty tests to prove. Also very effective for repairing damage.
      Check out the store at alphabeast.is

Comment

• Diamondcobra1488
        Diamondcobra1488 commented
        Editing a comment
        Never tried it alpha but sounds pretty neat bro ... I've always ran rich piana's liver and organ defender haha

It's indeed magic for liver support on cycle, my preference is to not to take it for 3 to 4 weeks when I am on orals, once I am off orals then I introduce it for rest of my cycle
      250-400 mg am and pm 👌👌

Comment

TUDCA raw powder,pharm grade,99%,white powder

Comment

old post but if anyones still looking for tudca i found some on www/evosupps/com bit pricey but seems legit considering hes got a hell of allot of prohormones, sarms, banned preworkouts etc

Comment

ebay boys, get the olympus lab one for $109
            dont trust any other brands on ebay

Comment

Can you take tudca during a cruise?

Comment

• Amaan
                Amaan commented
                Editing a comment
                Of course bro, that's the best time to take tudca as you are off all the compounds and letting your body and hence liver recover and preparing it for the next blast

I have TUDCA,it is 99% white powder

Comment

Have a read on glutathione and nac works very well tudca

Comment

If anyone is looking for NAC bulknutrients has it in powder form for dirt cheap. They claim it's pharmaceutical grade too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverine View Post
                    Looking for some liver support, anyone sell TUDCA or know where to get some good grade TUDCA/liver support?
                    I have TUDCA raw powder,are you interested?

Comment

Working...
                    X