No announcement yet.

kryptonitelabs.is <REVIEWS SECTION>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had my 4th or so order come in yesterday from Krypto.
    Super quick delivery. Great packaging. Always great quality.
    Customer for life. Cheers

Comment

• well what can i sayπŸ€”πŸ€”He is a 5*+++
      Unbelievable service!!!
      Thx again my man!@

Comment

• Another quick delivery. I like the chunky new vials

Comment

• Great lab. Good product. Good post times. Perth WA

Comment

• ok guys sorry for the delay,
            E2 RESULTS

so i was on 500mg test e per week for 4 week and got my bloods drawn 6 days post shot (i pin 2ml of kryptos 250e once a week)
            t levels where nearly 70nmol which was awesome
            my e levels where 100 pmol, now that was regular test which they accidently did instead of the ultrasensitive lcms i order, which i have recieved just now

lcms: 40 pmol!

so here i now ask this question
            im taking my ai on shot day just once per week, one tab

would i benefit from halving my ai usage so my e2 is closer to the 100 pmol range??
            as in would i see increaswd growth from the higher igf1 that estrogen allows etc?

however my sex drivr and ecerything is perfect atm but i deffs feel flat sometimes and dry skin so maybe im even lower on the couple days after i take the ai consideering the half life

thiughts?

and since im 4 weeks in on that test and now im 7 weeks, would e2 have climbed much anyway?

im definately leaning towards halving my ai and seeing if the added estrogem helps me grow, im just worried that since i feel great libido wise ill ruin it

but yeah the dry skin and lack of fullness on 500mg has me thinking ill benefit from lowering it, thanks!

Comment

• ok guys sorry for the delay,
              E2 RESULTS

so i was on 500mg test e per week for 4 week and got my bloods drawn 6 days post shot (i pin 2ml of kryptos 250e once a week)
              t levels where nearly 70nmol which was awesome
              my e levels where 100 pmol, now that was regular test which they accidently did instead of the ultrasensitive lcms i order, which i have recieved just now

lcms: 40 pmol!

so here i now ask this question
              im taking my ai on shot day just once per week, one tab

would i benefit from halving my ai usage so my e2 is closer to the 100 pmol range??
              as in would i see increaswd growth from the higher igf1 that estrogen allows etc?

however my sex drivr and ecerything is perfect atm but i deffs feel flat sometimes and dry skin so maybe im even lower on the couple days after i take the ai consideering the half life

thiughts?

and since im 4 weeks in on that test and now im 7 weeks, would e2 have climbed much anyway?

im definately leaning towards halving my ai and seeing if the added estrogem helps me grow, im just worried that since i feel great libido wise ill ruin it

but yeah the dry skin and lack of fullness on 500mg has me thinking ill benefit from lowering it, thanks!

Comment

• jessejay
                jessejay commented
                Editing a comment
                e2 levels ??…is that estrogen levels ?

• Paid wed, sent yesterday and just received now! Ordered 100 blue hearts and 1sheet adex, will keep everyone updated on how everything goes!! Cheers Krypto!

Comment

• lcms results for e2 came back as 40ppmol!!!

regular said 100, would i benefit with higher e2 even tho i feel great?

Comment

• NTRJ
                  NTRJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In terms of internal health, you are better off having a higher e2 level. But if it is in reference and you don't have any low e2 symptoms, who cares.

• sidewinderx6
                  sidewinderx6 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  im concerned more with growth, e2 is important for igf1 and growth etc, ref range for lcms is 40-160 so im at bottom end, and since i take an ai omce a week im guessimg id be even lower since that test was 6 days post ai and injection

• Originally posted by sidewinderx6 View Post
                lcms results for e2 came back as 40ppmol!!!

regular said 100, would i benefit with higher e2 even tho i feel great?
                absolutely bro i would go as far as to say if you want pure mass keep your E2 up to the point just before your getting sensitive nips or gyno, so very high.
                if your cutting or very lean bulking keep it in range because it can store more fat.
                but thats why dbol and drol blow people up, most of the positive effects are from the estro

Comment

• evanescent
                  evanescent commented
                  Editing a comment
                  gyno is highly individual too. My E2 was 400+ pmol for six weeks and didn't notice a thing.

• sidewinderx6
                  sidewinderx6 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  test has never given me gyno, but deca and tren did or superdrol, one of the 3, i successfully ****ed my gyno right off with a letro run and ralox, and am currently still on ralox with a clear chest, so ill only know how i react when i come off the ralox, which wont be for a while as i plan on staying on it for the next 2 months atleast coz im tryna kill any tussue left there even microscopic lol, plus it eases my mind knowing im immune currently lol, mightaswell use hella estrogenic drugs to get massive af πŸ˜‚

• jasonkiller
                  jasonkiller commented
                  Editing a comment
                  just feel your nips every few days man, dont do it excessively because they can become sore from you touching them too much. but if your getting gyno they will be sensitive for days consistently. just have nolva on hand and if they get sore jump on nolva for two weeks or so and flush your e2 back with an AI

• Been on Krypto's test E for around 10 weeks now. Noticed no difference switching from a different lab. Used his Dbol 20mg caps and loved them. Just received some more test, NPP and some Mast P. Haven't used NPP and mast before so I'm keen to try them out and see how I respond.

Packaging from Krypto is incredible as is postage times. they've happily answered any question I've had. Will be buying mainly from them for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• what are the postage times for NSW? and how is the NPP? was looking at another lab on here but.. kypto has some weird blend and i like that!!

Comment

• Ordered Friday and received an email saying it'll be shipped on Monday but didn't get the shipped email yet? I checked out as a guest and accidently deleted the first email with the order number lol. It was a pack of Sdrol.

Comment

• krypto
                      krypto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You need to email us with your order number or email address that you ordered with so we can sort out your order asap

• ghfhfdd
                      ghfhfdd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      krypto just did bro. Sorry for posting here btw I just hate using emails.

• She'll be sweet brother you'll have your goodies today

Comment

• ghfhfdd
                      ghfhfdd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nope, nothing. Can't wait to try them :/ 😁

• SmaCCa
                      SmaCCa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Enjoy your goodies bud

• ghfhfdd , send krypto a message through the website using the same email you ordered with, I am sure he will be able to find your order.

Comment

• ghfhfdd
                      ghfhfdd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks bro I just did that

• m1t and anadrol on the way, cant wait too see which is better

Comment

• ghfhfdd
                      ghfhfdd commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My money is on the m1t bro

• sidewinderx6
                      sidewinderx6 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      well soon find out 😊
                  Working...
                  X