X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood results

ok guys sorry for the delay,
    E2 RESULTS

so i was on 500mg test e per week for 4 week and got my bloods drawn 6 days post shot (i pin 2ml of kryptos 250e once a week)
    t levels where nearly 70nmol which was awesome
    my e levels where 100 pmol, now that was regular test which they accidently did instead of the ultrasensitive lcms i order, which i have recieved just now

lcms: 40 pmol!

so here i now ask this question
    im taking my ai on shot day just once per week, one tab

would i benefit from halving my ai usage so my e2 is closer to the 100 pmol range??
    as in would i see increaswd growth from the higher igf1 that estrogen allows etc?

however my sex drivr and ecerything is perfect atm but i deffs feel flat sometimes and dry skin so maybe im even lower on the couple days after i take the ai consideering the half life

thiughts?

and since im 4 weeks in on that test and now im 7 weeks, would e2 have climbed much anyway?

im definately leaning towards halving my ai and seeing if the added estrogem helps me grow, im just worried that since i feel great libido wise ill ruin it

but yeah the dry skin and lack of fullness on 500mg has me thinking ill benefit from lowering it, thanks!

Hey mate personally I think 40pmol is too low for your estrogen. You would notice much better progress with a bit more I think. I like between 90-120pmol for E2 personally.
    I wouldn't recommend just halving your AI though, always better to make a few smaller steps. Just in case it impacts something like your sex drive.
    If you feel flat and dry at week 7 you are probably still low on estrogen, if you do cut down the AI be ready to puff up! I did almost the exact same thing a few years ago, too much AI then when I reduced I exploded!
    Good luck man!

Comment

At 600mg levels should be 2370ng/dl. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...tosterone.html

500/600 * 2370 = 1970ng/dl for 500mg (assuming linear relationship)

Your test shows 2017ng/dl i would avoid Krypto and his inaccurately dosed gear in the future.

Comment

• ghfhfdd
        ghfhfdd commented
        Editing a comment
        You shouldn't use gear. Be happy with what God has blessed you with.

• sidewinderx6
        sidewinderx6 commented
        Editing a comment
        haha that cracked me up 😂

• SmaCCa
        SmaCCa commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmfao!!! Great read to start my day. Cheers boys

Halve your ai and see how you feel. I prefer my e2 in the high range but you might be different

Comment

• SmaCCa
        SmaCCa commented
        Editing a comment
        Im currently 6'2, 95kg (down 5kg thanks to tren) and bf is 14-16% atm

• sidewinderx6
        sidewinderx6 commented
        Editing a comment
        i really wanna do tren again but it gave me gyno for some fucjed reason lasttime, how do you prevent it?
        or am i just screwed and cant use it?

• SmaCCa
        SmaCCa commented
        Editing a comment
        Im no expert on it. But keep ur e2 in range and take caber e3d. I keep test at 250mg and let the tren do its job

just wondering how you go about getting the ultrasensitive lcms test ? as my e2 always reads higher than it should be . The forms i have from Dr Kelly from Blood works dont indicate anything like that from what i can see .

Comment

• sidewinderx6
        sidewinderx6 commented
        Editing a comment
        order thriugh imedical and ask for lcms (costs more)
        guys name is chris hes very helpful

Thanks Sidewinder ...I beeen looking at Imedical and it looks good and can see the LCMS option ....cheers

Comment

Working...
      X